Tuesday 4 November 2014

GP: Individual Contribution to Production

My contribution to the production varied. I was the focus puller a lot of the time; I helped Isaac with the camera work which ended up working well & effectively. Additionally, me and Gwen were both runners so we helped carry things like camera equipment (tripods & lenses) & extra costume pieces, we also went to fetch things from Alex's house if any of the crew needed anything. Also, I contributed to continuity control; I checked mise-en-scene details. For example, making sure that swords (in the imagination scene) were in the correct hand & that walls didn't 'magically' change to bushes; we wouldn't have to reshoot anything & to improve the overall look of our piece in terms of professionalism. Also, I gave my input into shot contentcomposition such as suggesting shot angles in the kitchen scene and lighting suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment